Get Targeted Traffic To Blog Using Article Directories

Driving Targeted Traffic To My Blog Using Article Directories
When it comes to traffic generation, every body has a different way of doing it, but everyone agrees that article marketing is one of the best ways to drive targeted traffic to your site. I have to say in the short amount of time that I have been blogging, I have learned many great ways for driving traffic to my blog, by reading articles on other blogs and reading other people’s threads on many forums I participate in. And I have used and still use those techniques to drive traffic to BlogStash, but, nothing and I mean nothing has worked better than article marketing (submitting articles to article directories).



Article submission is a great way to drive targeted traffic to your blog

Article marketing has been a life saver for me as far as traffic generation goes. Whether it’s for building backlinks that counts for ranking and SEO in general, or driving targeted traffic. Submitting article has proven to be the best method (at least for me) for both traffic and seo. I started seeing results from the very first day that my first batch of articles got accepted on ezine, and I still am seeing results. I started with ezine, and after seeing its results, I started submitting my articles to many different article directories. Today, more than half of my traffic comes from those article directories.



Dofollow article directories

Although submitting your articles to all article directories is good for driving traffic to your blog or website, submitting to dofollow article directories not only helps with traffic, it also plays a major role in your backlink building campaign and SEO. We know that backlinks from dofollow sites carry much more weight than backlinks from nofollow site when it comes to SEO. So while you submit your articles to nofollow article directories, its a good idea to submit to dofollow article directories as well. It will give you both the traffic and the link juice you need to achieve a higher search engine ranking, and also an authority statues in your niche. Here is a list of 34 dofollow article directories you can use.



Remember:

Just because a method worked for me, doesn’t mean your gonna get the exact same result too. It all depends on how much time and effort you put into it.

A methods that doesn’t work well for others, may work for you in a great way. So don’t be afraid to test and find out for yourself. Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket. Don’t just rely on one method. Diversify your campaign and try different strategies to find a combination of what works best for you. For example I use a combination of article submission, forum posting, social book marking, social networking, and of course always working on SEO.


I hope this can be a motivation point for some of you to get started and be successful in link building as well as driving targeted traffic to your site.
Topic Ways